I'm currently away at school. For you Coeburnites, which floral store in town is good, has good prices, and would deliver tomorrow at my girlfriend's work place (in Coeburn)?
Thanks in advance.
I'm currently away at school. For you Coeburnites, which floral store in town is good, has good prices, and would deliver tomorrow at my girlfriend's work place (in Coeburn)?
Thanks in advance.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
I think Lawson's in the shopping center is the best. 395-6578. They've always done my family right.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I'll deliver.
$25 for a dozen roses, $50 for delivery (high gas prices and all). [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[censored], tomorrow is Valentines Day, isn't it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Where ever you order from, order first thing in the morning!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Jack's floral is the best in coeburn
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I like Jack's Floral...
I thought Lawson's went out of business actually.
Now that you said that Mrs. Smarty, I think my mom mentioned that. I've always heard good things about Jacks too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think that Kay J's Floral or something like that moved into where Lawson's use to be.
btw it's Miss until June. =)
Congrats to you and Blue boy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Jack's is the best (imo) but as someone above said....order early in the morning...very...very...early....and they will be in equally as early...probably still there tonight...276-395-6751....
![]()
Bookmarks